Sunday, December 6, 2009

"IT'S ON MY PLATE!"

There's not much to say about this post, other than Del Bloggolo is doing a really nice -- and important -- thing here. My sister Ellen, and others like her, often don't have a voice or a forum to tell their stories. This will be an instructive and moving way to pay tribute to those whose stories are rarely -- if ever -- told.

Bravo, Del Bloggolo. I hope your new blog is as successful and well written as your current blog.

I will be suspending the scoring system today because there is no amount of cannolis that can properly represent the importance of this endeavor.

P.S. Okay, I can't resist. The title, "It's on my plate!" is another kind of food reference! It always comes back to eating in some way! Thank you, Del Bloggolo!

5 comments:

  1. You know when it comes to eating references, you are harsh. I do not speak with forked tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, lighten up. After all, I often have to read that I am "too serious". I suppose that's not harsh, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you missed the point, 'Forked' tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really was laughing with you about the comments.

    ReplyDelete